Sunday, August 12, 2012

And now....the arrival of Red Bird.....My first Beaded Art Doll

The Arrival of Red Bird....., I was so excited when I saw the package from Sassy ( Ruth Osbourne ).  I knew Red Bird was home.  I have seen bit's and piece's of her evolution through the Round Robin, but nothing can beat just seeing the Bird in real life.

I am amazed with the talent of Beader's in this group.  Who would have thought that a Fabric Form could evolve over the months into a, " Work of Art".  My first Bead Art Doll and her journal is something to treasure.  I am heading over to Michaels with a 40% coupon for a glass cover and I cannot wait to display her.


I would like to acknowledge my Bird Mates in completing Red Bird:
Dian Moore ( E/less )                                            Prescott, AZ
Ruth Osbourne ( Sassy )                                        Dewey, AZ
Debra Peck ( Deej )                                              Grand Junction, CO
Sheila Cagle                                                          Chattanooga, TN
Rolanda Patterson                                                 Decatur, TX

Thank you all so very, very much from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment