Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ahhhhh! A relaxing Saturday, looking at the Bead and Project trays, cleaning the house and looking forward to finishing the " Bob Marley RASTA fish for my oldest son.  As soon as it is done, I'll post photos.  I think the mouth is coming out great and I swear this fish looks stoned.  LOL!  Only for J.R.

This week was just non-stop at work, no time to breathe or relax but I did take a look at the Accent Section of the Palm Beach Post on Wednesday the 4th of January and found an article that set off " EPIPHANY".

The article was " A Passion for Olive Oil", Ersilia Moreno left a successful accounting career to become an expert in ancient oils".

The EPIPHANY was this comment, " I wasn't doing what I wanted to do.  I was doing what I was good at and what would feed my family."   It was at that moment that I realized that the statement was relevant to my life as well.  I really need to Muse this over the next few weeks.

Aryd'ell had approved me doing the Beaded_art_dolls yahoo group, and I just reviewed the requirements and most of the recommendations for making Beaded Doll Sculpture.  And I issued an introduction when I came across a few posts referencing curved needles.  As an advanced Quilter and Fiber Artist I am looking forward to merging both items.

So:  The Yahoo Group Supremes are:


Mid-southeastern Bead Retreat Group
Beadreamz
Floridajewelryartistretreat with Genny Smith
Beaded_art_dolls

with all of the Beading I am doing, this should keep me busy for quite awhile.....  Post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment