Sunday, November 10, 2013

Blog Hops.....Oh! How I so enjoy you.

Being a regular particpant in Blog Hops over the past year and a half, I have become amazed at how much I enjoy them and love to view other artists interpretation of the theme.  It has gotten to the point that I look to see that special blog hop that I would love to particpate in as I've learned so much.  And now with this past
Blog Hop, the 2nd Annual October Blogfest, I actually not only enjoyed the comments on the Blog but I actually was selected to Win a Cabachon by Toltec Jewels:

You won a Blu Mudd ceramic (cab, if you like) in Octoberfest
from toltecjewels@aol.com to you 
  • Hello Catherine,
I just wanted to let you know that you won a Blu Mudd ceramic in the
Octoberfest fun. I thought you might like a cab for your exquisite
beadwork? If you would like, I'll send it along to you. Just let me
know your address in North Carolina.

I do love yoga too! How did you know? Although I honestly haven't been
giving myself the time for it (and pilates -- I love pilates too) that
I need to. I miss it & I'm glad you asked and stirred my soul for more
morning yoga time!

I'm still hopping, but LOVE your work -- your an incredible artist!

Thank you so much for sharing your talents in Octoberfest. It's an
honor!

Namaste,
Rita

Toltec Jewels
www.JewelSchoolFriends.com
______________________________________________________________________________________
Tanya McGuire has left a new comment on your post "The Second Annual October Fest Blog Hop......my mo...": 

Your necklace is stunning! 
Dini Bruinsma has left a new comment on your post "The Second Annual October Fest Blog Hop......my mo...": 

How many hours have you been working on this amazing jewellery? Gorgeous colours and design. yes :-) orange is the colour of autumn! 
__________________________________________________________________________________

Pepita has left a new comment on your post "The Second Annual October Fest Blog Hop......my mo...": 

Oh, it is beautiful!!! A real stunner!!
Have a fun Halloween!
Alenka
lilisgems (http://lilisgems.wordpress.com/) has left a new comment on your post "The Second Annual October Fest Blog Hop......my mo...": 
Liz E has left a new comment on your post "The Second Annual October Fest Blog Hop......my mo...": 

Oh what a beautiful necklace. Its so warm and inviting. Not only is the focal stunning but the chain is delightful. Fabulous piece! Thanks for sharing your favored artist! your bead embroidery is amazing! 
Nelly May has left a new comment on your post "The Second Annual October Fest Blog Hop......my mo...": 

WOW! What a stunning necklace! Your bead embroidery is fabulous! And thanks for sharing the art of Steel Goddess. Beautiful. 
Charis Designs has left a new comment on your post "The Second Annual October Fest Blog Hop......my mo...": 

Your work is amazing! Beautiful piece Christie 
Shaiha has left a new comment on your post "The Second Annual October Fest Blog Hop......my mo...": 

Oh thanks for sharing the artist. The raven is the symbol of one of my matrons so I am off to check out her shop. I just love your necklace! It just screams fall. 


All I could do is respond with a big WOW!  I was not expecting that.  Maybe for this coming year it is time to prepare myself with a new goal.  To become a published artist with not only photographs but patterns as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment