Friday, February 1, 2013

Beaded Art Dolls.....first shoe and what a challenge.....

There has just so much going on this week and all I want to do was Blog....  Maybe I have developed a new Journaling technique.

I just completed my portion of the first shoe in the Beaded Art Dolls Exchange Round Robin.  It was a test to my analytical mind.  This piece actually took me to a new level in looking at items in the abstract and I was  humbled.

At first, of course, I complained.  The face was odd, it was off set, not to center and I unfortunaley " whined " on the group.  Bad choice.  Poor Karan must have been mortified.  But the strangest thing happened.  The doll and I came to an understanding, a meeting of the minds and I just started beading.




When I was complete, I just sat there and said, " WOW!"....she came out beautifully.  Humility and all. Viewing items in a new perspective and challenges in the abstract.  This was a new test to my analytical approach to beading a Art Form Doll.

After this lesson, I decided to participate in the Beaded Art Doll Exchange.....and I'll go check and see who my exchange partner is tonight and post tomorrow.  I purchase a lovely form from Aryd'ell Hotellling as time is short.  One of her dancing series and I am ready for a new challenge.  Well, challenge, huh?  Let see ...
Valentine Earring Swap, teaching Bead Embroidery next weekend at the Florida Jewelry Artist Retreat, Beading Babes, Project Eight Group and the Holiday Bling Blog Hop 3....yep, I won't be bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment