Thursday, June 14, 2012

Commitment

I just ordered the kit for Beading for a Cure ( Laney's Legacy ).  So, the commitment is now there.
When I ordered from " Beyond Beadery " I kept mulling it over and all of the sudden a design came to mind.
So, it was the jump out of bed and grab the sketchbook.   I know I cannot reveal and must complete the piece by August 28th but I feel I need to finish this piece and name it in some way after my Mother, Ellen.
Even though Laney's Legacy is for Colon Rectal cancer and not breast cancer.  All cancer's should be on our mind, therefore, Ellen's Legacy, I think  .http://www.beadingforacure.org/2012Rules-Regs.pdf

Please visit the site and determine if this is something you would like to participate in.  And remember,
this auction is where I was able to obtain one of my favorite artists " Heidi Kummili " pieces.



Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment