Friday, May 25, 2012

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND....THREE DAYS, YIPPEEEEEEE!

Did get quite a few loose ends tied up so I can just BEAD this weekend and enjoy the three days.  I completed the " Four Leaf Clover " pattern by Helena Lang-Tim for Beading Babes and made earrings to go with the piece while I wait for the reveal on June 24th, then plan to work on Raven's Call and the Brick Stitch Ella for Lorraine.  While I had a moment I did go ahead and order the " Echo's of Nefertiti" by Helena and found some great 14mm disk beads.  Then silver echo Tilas and Turquoise, etc.  Yep, went back to Turquoise and Silver.  Imagine that.  I will be spending my time taking photographs.  Looking for that perfect spot to set up a photo base.  I have a lot of photo's and editing to do.  Friday Night.......and were off.

No comments:

Post a Comment