Sunday, February 22, 2015

New Blog Hop with Lori Anderson Daniels.......Art of Awareness Blog Hop

Our accomplished Blog Hop Leader,  Lori Anderson Daniels has planned a new Blog Hop with
a dual purpose.  First - to showcase a component artist and Second - to bring awareness to the Ribbon cause.  

The Artist is Heather Millican of Swoondimples, a polymer clay bead artist that Lori met at Bead and
Button.  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/swoondimples




Awareness Blog Hop
I am so excited to bring to you a new blog hop with my friend Heather Millican ofSwoondimples. I've been a fan of Heather's polymer clay work since my first trip to Bead and Button ages ago.

Recently I bought a set of word beans from Heather to make myself an awareness bracelet. (Yes, they're called beans... bead beans. Cute!) In my career, I've made a lot of awareness jewelry and always worked hard to make them unique and unlike things you often see in department stores. Lying in bed one night, I thought, "I wonder if Heather would be interested in a blog hop?".

I've already visited Swoon dimples and found a bead bean.  Shhhh!  Wait for the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment