Thursday, May 30, 2013

Smack my hand.......Lots of posts to catch up with.

The Final Shoe......Dian Moore of the Happy Feet Round Robin Exchange

As our Happy Feet Round Robin comes to a close, I just mailed Dians shoe off to her yesterday.  For a strange reason I felt that this was one of my best works for our Beaded Art Doll Group and I perfected the " one bead at a time " process as I was working through the " faux wisteria '.  I love the colors of this doll form and enjoyed beading.  Of course, our Favorite Things has just kicked off and
I am looking at my first form from this Round Robin.  But sad to see the Shoes come to an end.




My work was from the leaves up to the curved end of the shoe.  There is spectacular work on this shoe.  What a group of talented ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment