Sunday, April 15, 2012

Still Deficient in Blogging.

Still deficient in Blogging.  Making sure I start taking the IPAD to work so when I have a moments break at work I can catch up with all of the wonderful Beady things that happen over the weekend and during the week.



Hummm, so let us start with Ernie....he is the first Bird arrival from the Yahoo Group Bead Bird 1 Round Robin.  Ernie belongs to Ruth Osbourne in Dewey, AZ.  Since he was my first, I spent time in contemplation and then he just came alive.  I ended up doing his BUTT Feathers as I started laughingly calling the process. I was amazed in how he developed and even though it took me a week or so to get used to the curved needles, I am hooked when it comes to using them on 3-Dimensional forms.  I used the John James #10 curved and I am now a fan.  Ernie will be heading off to Deej tomorrow so she can complete a piece and I just received my second RR piece which is Dian's Bird.  Ruth Osbourne did her first.  Photo's to follow

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Catherine for following my blog. Looking forward to seeing more of your bead art and getting to know you :)
    Happy "Beady" Day,
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete