Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wow.....it is amazing at times how much beading has become a part of my life.  Aryd'ell just emailed and wanted to know if I would go halfzie's on " Heather Collins new RAW patter " Hindia".  But of course, it is a beautiful RAW pattern with pearls.

I taught yesterday at Beads and Baubles, part one of two class on making a Embellished Cuff.  Anne decided to do a striking necklace piece.  I'll upload the photo's tomorrow.  I finished the Dichroic piece that Aunt Ginger sent me, it is becoming a striking, vivid beaded cabachon.  I cant wait to upload photo's tomorrow.

Working on Rhonda Geron Pattersons " feathers".  A sister from the BeadDreamz Yahoo group, she put out a call for assistance to make these wonderful " Herringbone " feathers to finish a doll she is working on.  I got to see the use of a curved needle in one of her photo's.   Then on to complete the 3-D challenge.

Post more later......

No comments:

Post a Comment