Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shibori Ribbon Bloghop......

The lovely Tanya Goodwin of " A Work In Progress " put together a new Blog Hop for Shibori Ribbon and I just could not resist the temptation to leave a comment.  Oh, I so love Shibori........

Awesome...... selected.
A Work in Progress

Posted: 10 Mar 2014 08:00 AM PDT
First, I would like to extend a big "thank you" to everyone who left a comment.  This will be my first time hosting a blog hop and I was a bit scared that no one would want to play.

I am so grateful to all of you that picked six winners instead of five and give away the ribbon I was going to keep for myself.  (I ordered another for me to play with.)

I picked the winners the "old fashioned way":
Maryanne
Alenka
Monique
Carolyn
Mary
Catherine

Congratulations!  I have your packages ready to go and will send them out as soon as I get your addresses.  (If you don't have an email from me already, please let me know.)

Also, a few people commented that they had ribbon and wanted to play:

Christine (I sent a ribbon to Christine after our email conversation)
Sharyl
thisgirl

I am so excited to see what everyone does with their ribbons.

Stay tuned for the reveal -- April 14!http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/blogspot/WOJgi/~4/V8G-oMGPNCw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

http://pixiloo.blogspot.com/2014/03/shibori-ribbon-blog-hop-challenge_10.html?
*********************************************************************

Hi Catherine,

I'll be sending your shibori ribbon tomorrow.  I sill have your address from the bead soup party last year.  Is it still correct?

I can't wait to see what you do with it.  Your cuff was gorgeous!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment