Sunday, March 9, 2014

Partners have been selected for the Bead Soup Party 8



My partner has been selected for the 8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party:  Chris Eisenberg and please spend
a moment visiting her blog:


I did have to confess that I had already strated pulling her SOUP and after spending time on her blog, I believe I have chosen well.  I did state that once she recieves her package I'll post her " BOWL OF SOUP".

I can't wait to see where this goes and good friend Deborah Apodaca is participating this year as well.

Chris is another PINE RIDGE BLOG HOP participant and I enjoyed, actually I love her New Years Piece.
Bead Embroidery.  My favorite technique and I can see that Chris is another Sea Person.  We will keep you
updated with this lovely annual Bead Soup Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment