Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wow!  Two weeks since I've posted.  I am still far behind in my photographing of the new pieces. Last weekend I flew on Friday to Asheville, NC, visited property that Michael is going to consider, had dinner with the family, then Sunday flew back to WPB.  It's taken me all week to catch up with " Myself".  I did finish three pieces on the plane, took a wonderful photo on the I-Phone..... " Yes Martha, you can bead and fly "... and caused quite a interest at the Charlotte Airport when a group of women saw me beading on a cuff.  I am currently working on my first ( Yahoo Group ) Bird Group 1 Bird " Ernie and I am spending some time learning how to use the curved needle.  It will take a little getting used to.  While I was in Asheville I met up with Annette Holbert of the Blue Ridge and Mid Carolina group.  She had posted a photo of a piece from a pattern I adore Treasured Trellis by Juanita " Jaycee" Carlos.  So I asked her if I could buy her lavender and pearl piece.  We met up at Cracker Barrel across from the airport.  She brought me another loom ( oh yeah ) TSA is just going to love me.....and the bracelet is wonderful.  We had fun catching up too.

And of course as soon as I got home, I made two of them while getting ready to start on Ernie for Ruth Osborne.  It's a sickness I tell you.  LOL!

So next time your flying and think you will get nothing done....take my advise, a little Chardonnay....a pair of nail clippers with no file and your good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment