Monday, March 30, 2015

Pine Ridge Treasures " Nugget and Pearl Challenge "

On Saturday our lovely Hostess - Lisa Lodge of Pine Ridge Treasures - held her " Nugget and Pearl Challenge".  Not a complete blog hop as we are used too but we were able to blog and post photos on the Facebook page for everyone to enjoy.  When I received my kit mind you - I am not a proficient stringer as my sister is.  So I mulled - mulled some more -mulled -  then bit the darn bullet and did a " Common now !" and started.

Photographs of the participant pieces are at this link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1575101222731352&type=1

I used all items from the kit with the exception of the Red Stone nuggets which exasperated me to no end and the clasp.  I just could not find a proper setting for them so they have been set aside for a future endeavor.



I have one item I wish to change but otherwise I am pleased with the results and I just love those earrings with the dangling leaves. 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo this is so yummy! I love the off-center styling, the warm color palette and the multiple textures! Perfect design with Lisa's great beads!

    ReplyDelete