Sunday, February 16, 2014

Raven's Call Designs......

Wow, there is a lot of work in setting up a jewelry business.  Whew! But Raven's Call has come to fruition.
Just setting up a Facebook page and linking to the Blog......now, do I really want a website?

Thoughts?

As usual I would just love to be beading or creating.  I'll see if I can set my mind that the website is just a creative process.

I've found the Mascot, now just to finish the design.


I'll be having the business cards and earring cards completed in the next two weeks.  Raven's Call Designs? 
The Raven has always been associated with Wisdom and the Crone.  How appropriate! 
And then there is always the Art Work of the SteelGoddess.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not the best example because I don't do very well in sales, but I have FB, blog, & an Etsy store. My twitter is personal but I tweet a fair amount of embroidery on there. Same with Instagram & Pinterest. My Flickr & Tumblr are all embroidery related. I do not have my own website. I wrestle with it.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you Catherine on whatever you decide. I like the name Raven's Call Designs.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You definitely need a webpage and a Facebook page! You are a blog queen so the others will be a piece of cake for you :)

    ReplyDelete