Saturday, December 15, 2012

Reveal Time for the Holiday Bling Blog Hop 2

That day has finally arrived..... the reveal for the " Holiday Bling Blog Hop 2 ".  My exchange partner was Marlene Cupo and it was greatly entertaining to catch up with each other as Marlene is a Polymer Artist and I am a bead weaver.  But who would not enjoy a Holiday project?  I had just finished up a few Right Angle Weave Cuff patterns in Christmas theme's and Marlene was enchanting in her acceptance of a " Blingy Holiday " project.  Size of wrist was gathered and then after laying out the
components....

The beginning
So after a few runs in RAW and working out the first few rows, I was off.  Pattern is above to
the right.  As I was coming to the end, I realized how wonderful this bracelet was.  Sorry Marlene,
I am making another just for myself.

And her is my charming Christmas Tree cuff bracelet for Marlene Cupo:


I have heard from Marlene after she recieved it and she loved it, but I'll let her tell you on her blog.
In return I recieved ( 3 ) lovely Red, White and Green Polymer Cab's which are now set to Lacey's Stiff Stuff and Bead Embroidery has begun.  I promise Marlene that photo's will post as she is under construction.

Now spend a few moments and visit all the ladies who have participated in this wonderful Holiday Bling Blog Hop #2:


        1        Shelley Graham Turner   www.shelleygrahamturner.blogspot.com
         2        Marlene Cupo www.amazingdesigns-marlene.blogspot.com
                Sandra McGriff www.skyescreativechaos.blogspot.ca
         4        Ginger Bishop www.lilmummylikes.blogspot.com
         5        Tammie Everly www.ttedesigns.blogspot.com
         6        Dyanne Everett-Cantrell www.deelitefuljewelrycreations.blogspot.com
         7        Mary Howell Govaars www.mlhjewelrydesigns.com
         8        Debbie Rasmussen www.kepirasmussen.blogspot.ca
         9        Shirley Moore www.beadsandbread.blogspot.com
       10        Jo-Ann Woolverton www.itsabeadifulcreation.blogspot.ca
       11        Chandra Merod www.junipergoods.blogspot.com
       12        Renetha Stanziano www.lamplightcrafts.blogspot.com
       13        Kelley Fogle www.mylifeonebeadatatime.blogspot.com
       14        Gina Hockett www.freestyleelements.blogspot.com
       15        Elaine Ray  http://elaineray.blogspot.com/
       16        Melinda Abrahamson http://www.firstreetcrafts.com
       17        Heather Otto http://www.thecrafthopper.com
       18        Alicia Marinache http://www.allprettythings.ca
       19        Catherine King. http://Catherines-musings.blogspot.com  ( You are here )
       20        Tiffany Smith : http://southerngalsdesign.blogspot.com/
       21        Anitra Gordy  www.leelucreations.blogspot.com
       22        Miranda Ackerley http://mirandack.com/category/thoughts
       23        Sonya Stille http://dreaminofbeads.blogspot.com
       24        Lori Bowring Michaud http://artfullyornamental.blogspot.com
       25       Toltec Jewels http://www.jewelschoolfriends.com/



Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

14 comments:

  1. So cute, and perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Love the Christmas trees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine, you did a beautiful job on this bracelet, and I'm sure she will enjoy wearing it for many years. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with her cabs. The colors you requested are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bracelet is gorgeous, what a great way to showcase the Christmas Tree! I love this bracelet! Gina H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun holiday bracelet, all right you seed headers, I really need to learn, there are so many cool things to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love beadweaving and adore the gorgeous RAW crystal cuff bracelet you created for Marlene! How it must sparkle in the Christmas lights - fab Holiday bling!!:) I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with Marlene's beautiful Holiday cabs too!

    Feliz Navidad Catherine!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Catherine, don't apologize for making a tree bracelet for yourself. Love that we will be matching on Christmas, and thanks for being such an amazing partner. Hope you enjoyed the Hop. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this bracelet, and love so much that you and Marlene will have a matching pair. I must say the patterned glass the bracelet is photographed on is fantastic. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginger,
      The patterned glass is a lovely little serving bowl I found at Home Goods on sale . I love to use it for smaller prieces.

      Thank you for the lovely comment.

      Delete
  9. The bracelet is so gorgeous and I know Marlene loves it! As I have said many times I am in awe of all beadweavers. The patience and workmanship you possess is crazy. I WISH I could do it. I am sure Marlene will cherish this bracelet!

    I love Marlene's polymer clay work, she has skills! I am looking forward to see what you create using them, keep us all posted!

    Thanks for participating - HAPPY HOLIDAYS, ~ Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you tiny bead people have me in awe!. Beautiful bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you obtain the authentic designer cheap chanel handbags are considerably additional significant, the authentic price tag take spot from 800$ and additional cheap hermes handbags but if we compares these selling prices and top quality replica cheap louis vuitton handbags with the original they you discovered a fantastic large alter in prices as these affordable desig omega speedmaster watches are started from 200$ to greatest 300$ which is incredibly economical and low costs. some woman's likes these best christmas gifts which are quite eye-catching and also up to date bags which are not long ago carried by cheap rolex watches celebrities. But largely women also cannot obtain these original catier earrings with extremely higher

    ReplyDelete