Thursday, December 27, 2012

A tiny reveal from the Holiday Bling Blog Hop

As you know in a previous post, we had the " Holiday Bling Blog Hop" and my partner was Marlene Cupo, a Polymer Clay Artist.  I had asked for Christmas Polymer Cabochons for Bead Embroidery.......  well, here is a tiny hint and yes, I used all three cabochons in one piece. 

This will be the center tab on a collar.......See Marlene, they came out famously.


And just a note, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Holiday, and Ms. Brianna Grace wishes
you the best for 2013.  Mom put the Christmas Collar on after her grooming.  Yep, she was happy :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Catherine it is already gorgeous I can not wait to see it finished. Brianna Grace is so cute in her Christmas collar of red and green.
    Best wishes for the new year,
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have done more than give them justice. Thanks for the preview and can just imagine the finished collar. If you ever want more, any color (have TONS of clay), just let me know. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it so far, I think it's going to be gorgeous and can't wait to see the finished piece!

    ReplyDelete