Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Beading Babes Reveal for Project Six

The Reveal for Project Six has come and gone.  I was able to finish in total my lovely little " Retro Daisies "
and still have three pieces underway, but here is my final interpretation of Retro Daisies with 4mm Pearl centers instead of Fire Polish.
I loved looking at each persons interpretation of " Retro Daisies ".  Each piece was totally different and the
color combinations were stunning.

I was able to acquire a lovely 33 mm Lampwork Cab by Robert Jennick for the Ripple Effect cuff by Sherry Serafini.  It will be stunning in just Red, White and Silver and I cannot wait to upload it even though it is a tad behind the Reveal date.

Ahhhhh, if I only had to bead instead of work and bead.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, I agree each entry was so different and all were so pretty.

    ReplyDelete