Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Helena Tang-Lim

What a wonderful email to wake up too......

Hello Catherine

Thank you so much for your participation in the Beading Babes Project 5 featuring Nefertiti and the Four Leaf Clover Cuff.

I am in awe of all the creativity that has resulted during the project. I am creating a special web page in the Gallery section of my website featuring as many of the projects as I can that came from this. I would be honoured if I can include your project(s) into this webpage. Each inclusion will carry your full name (unless you would rather provide a nickname or pseudonym) as well as a link to your blog post or FaceBook post for the project. If you are agreeable to being included, please send me by return e-mail 2 pictures of each project. The pictures should be no less than 800 pixels either in height or in width. If you would like to include a credit for the photographer as well, please do let me have the details. Once the page becomes live, I will post to the Beading Babes FaceBook wall to let you know.
In the meantime, as a gesture of thanks and a token of my appreciation for your participation, I have processed a refund to your Paypal account of USD6.00. You should be receiving notification from Paypal directly on this.
Once again, thank for your support and the honour. I do hope that I can look forward to your continued support of my projects and do hope that another of my projects will be chosen to be part of this very lovely and fun group.

Happy Beading!

Helena Tang-Lim

The Manek Lady
e-mail : helena@manek-manek.com

I do hope that Beading Babes does select another Helena pattern for a Group Reveal.  It was so much fun.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine.
    I am glad that Helena liked our adaptations of her patterns enough to want to put them all together in a gallery. I have purchased more of her patterns and I am itching to get started on them as soon as a finish other projects that I am working on.
    Therese
    ps: I am now a follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete