Friday, December 9, 2011

What a blessed day.....can you just feel the blessings of Christmas around the corner?

Friday was such a non stop day today at work, but I did finally take a small break at lunch.  Needed new shoes for work and picked up a few items for Christmas. But the two blessings of the day were friends I have met through the Bead Network....Genny Smith and Aryd'ell Hotelling.  Aryd'ell posted on Facebook a beautiful pendant in Pearls ( True Cancer here, I love pearls )...and I just could not stop thinking about how wonderful the piece would be " On my neck "..... And she sent it too me.  She has been the kindest friend one could ask for.  Genny as thoughtful as she is sent me wonderful patterns that Aryd'ell had sent to her.  Just total sharing and sisterhood.  Meeting Genny through the shop at Beads and Baubles and meeting Aryd'ell at the North Carolina Bead Retreat has been a memorable moment.  We all now participate in the Florida Bead Yahoo Group and Beadreamz.  What more could I ask for?

Michael my son who is stationed in San Diego called this morning, he is so excited to be flying in for the Christmas Holidays.....he will arrive on the 15th, spend a few days with his father and then spend time here at home with JR ( his older brother and myself ) before we leave to enjoy the holidays in Cherokee, NC.

Now on to beading.  I teach tomorrow at Beads and Baubles in Ft. Pierce, the lovely" Pearls and Lace".  I cannot wait to post the photo's of the students work.

A perfect holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment