Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Musing Bead Emboiderer

Well, this is a first.  Working as a Contract Manager, I never thought of blogging.  But I was introduced to blogging when I attended my first Bead Retreat in October, 2011 in Robbinsville, NC.  I never thought of following the journey of Beadworking and Bead Embroidery, but I think this is a perfect medium for everyday thoughts, posting new patterns and sharing with the " Bead buddies ", all of the new work that just seems to"bang around " in the brain cavity, even while sleeping.  So consider this the opening Blog.  I'll post current work and wonderful pieces my students complete.  Classes that are being taught at Beads and Baubles in Ft. Pierce, Florida.  The wonderful events of my son's lives, just fun stuff.

Thoughts are welcome at any time.....I love to critique and I love to be critiqued.

No comments:

Post a Comment