Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ahhhh! The Holiday's are coming to an end.......

Sitting in North Carolina, contemplating the ending of the Holiday Season. I've spent the past few days helping sister learn how to do a modified St. Petersburg Chain necklace, finishing her pieces that needed to be redone or new projects too learn.  I was able to visit Alice's Lace and Linen ( great little bead and fabric store ), in Whittier, NC.  She was supposed to be closed for the holidays but Alice was kind enough to open for us.   Kristen my sister drew my name in the Family draw.  I received a $ 50.00 gift certificate to Alice's.  Then there was a special visit to Birdsong in Andrews, North Carolina.  I took in my Cab Bead Embroidery pieces to show them.  I had purchased the Cab there in October....they loved it and I was fortunate enough to come when the year end sale was in progress.....OHHHH YEAH!  Heading back to Florida tomorrow and I will write more when I return home.  I do regret not seeing Aryd'ell while I was here.....and I shall miss my family.

More to come..................

No comments:

Post a Comment