Saturday, October 10, 2015

Coronation Gift for her Majesty Adelhait Fuchs - October 10, 2015

I haven't been quiet on the Bead Embroidery front so to speak.......  the local SCA has been keeping me very busy and I just completed my Coronation gift for the new Queen of Atlantia - Adelhait Fuchs ( Ash Terrell ).  My cohort in crime, Mary Novgrod was able to find out her gown colors and I sat and composed a beautiful bead embroidery necklace with matching earrings.  I was only able to take a few quick photographs and I requested a photo of her wearing it with the gown for my portfolio.  The research paper was very specific and included.

Here are the Coronation Photographs-



Here is the Bead Embroidery Tudor style necklace that I completed for Ash Terrell.

I was blessed!  It matched perfectly and as soon as I receive the photograph of Her Majesty wearing the piece - I'll post it. 
I'll add the research to Dropbox and add the link so you can see why this type of necklace was selected to present.

No comments:

Post a Comment