Monday, August 31, 2015

The Smell of Beading in the Air and a new Blog Hop

Don't you just love it when you feel the " Beading Itch " after being withdrawn for a few weeks?  Yes!  I feel it returning.  I'm looking at colors - fabrics - beads - dimensions - just totally fabulous things. 

Colors:
Now - how lovely is this?  Summery - Clean - Warm..... just awesome.  I can envision a new project for next summer.

A new " Blog Hop " called Superstition......  Yes!  My type of Halloween Blog Hop. 
Tammy Adams of the Paisley Lizard has developed Polymer Focals ( 29 of us ) and they will be the center piece of our design.  We have a very nice line up of ladies.  The spooky thing is - " There were 29 Focals and 29 Sign ups.  How delightful.

http://www.paisleylizard.com/blog/
As we get closer I will post the blog list for you to visit.

And then of course - A very treasured picture.  The Central Florida Bead Society had their retreat this past weekend and Kinga Nichols was coming back to teach.  I could not go with everything going on in my life but I had good friends in attendance from our " Ladies of the Evening ".  I sent an email to Anne Hess and asked if she could get a picture of Kinga with her , Genny Smith and Susan Barrette and look what I received.

This is the greatest gift I could ever receive........ Thank you ladies.  From Left to Right :  Kinga Nichols ( Artist Extraordinaire ) - Anne Hess ( Another Artist Extraordinaire ) - Genny Smith ( the Chainmaille Goddess ) and Susan Barrett ( the lady that started it all ). 

I had a very eventful SCA Hawkwood event on Saturday so please stop on by to the SCA page in the next day and catch a look at some wonderful events.  Give me a day and it will be up for perusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment