Friday, November 29, 2013

I've Been Blogged..........

By chance I happened across a Blog Post and Yahoo email from Nicole Campanella, the owner of Beadwright in regards to her Beadwright Bead Backing which I love with the colors and the less expensive alternative to Lacey's Stiff Stuff and then having to dye each piece for a particular project.  Of course, I responded and then was entered into a contest in the mix.  I did not win but I did get " blogged " by
Nicole:

http://beadwright.blogspot.com

My post is on November 20th but her blog is very active with different interests of Artists and Book Reviews.  Spend a few moments on the " Art of Marchal Mithouard ".  Spectacular.

Of course, I am continuing to use this great product.  I decided to use the tan color bead backing on the
" Indian Paint Stone Cabachon that I completed in our Cabbing Class while I was in Seattle on Thanksgiving Vacation spending time with my son Michael and his fiancee Jennifer.  ( But of course that trip will be a blog post all its own ).....

This will be finished off and then a Chenille ( thank you You Tube ) Rope will set it off with a handmade clasp.  Please feel free to critique.


Thank you Nicole for a great product in wonderful colors.

****************************************************************************************************
Nicole Beadwright Campanella
To Me
Today at 10:27 AM
Hi Catherine

You have been blogged. LOL
The link is below.

Have a great day and thank you
Nicole

-- 
 Free beading patterns on our Beadwright website

Hello Everyone!

This is our last day for being open. We will be closed until January 1, 2014. 
However, if you need NBB during our closure time please email us. 
We will be happy to assist you.
You still have time to enter our contest. I will announce the winners on Nov. 21, 2013

All you have to do is tell us why you like and use Nicole's BeadBacking then pick a number between 500 and 2,000
Email your answers here
If the link doesn't work
beadwright@gmail.com

The first five people to guess the number or come the closest without going pass the number will win.

Now how easy is that???

Ohhh you want to know what you will win???
Each winner will receive a 12x9" set of Nicole's BeadBacking!
If any person guesses the number correctly they will also receive a set of cabochons!

We hope you all join in.


On Nov 15, 2013, at 5:32 PM, Nicole Beadwright Campanella <beadwright@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Catherine
You are now entered in the contest. May I have you permission to use your comment on my blog? I will link back to any or all of your site. Just send them to me please.

Have a great weekend
Nicole

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Catherine King <Catherine2447@yahoo.com> wrote:


I use Beadwright backing because of the color selections available as a Bead Embroiderer.  It saves dying costs and time while I am in that creative process and the firmness of the material eliminates splitting and fraying.

Number:  667

Catherine King

Sent from my iPad



No comments:

Post a Comment