Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Spirit of Bead Embroidery by Heidi Kummili

See....I'm just blogging down that hit list.... and then of course the one book we have been waiting for as
Bead Embroider's is " The Spirit of Bead Embroidery by Heidi Kummili..... kind of like that Ghostbusters moment " I GOT ONE ".  I cannot wait to sit and just enjoy.  Rolanda Patterson, a friend that sews the dolls forms in Beaded Art Dolls and we have alot together in Beaddreamz is also in Heidi's book.

Thank you all for your encouraging words. Just having a group for beaded dolls spits on what I am about to share.
Heidi Kummli's new book, The Spirit of Bead Embroidery is out. If you look online at the table of contents, you will see a list of contributing artist for the gallery. Near the bottom of the list is MY name (squee).... My dear friend Carol Anne gave me a bit of wisdom when I missed the deadline due to personal issues when Heidi had contacted me requesting permission to put "Willow" in the gallery (after seeing her at Bead Dreams.)
Happy dance is an understatement....
Many, many thanks to you all and the one who gave me this gift.
Blessings,
Ralonda

Thank you Heidi.  


No comments:

Post a Comment