Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beaddreamz Spiral Exchange....August 31st, 2012

The moderators finally posted who our Swap Partners will be in the Beaddreamz 2012 Spiral Exchange:



My exchange partner is Rose Mary Jameson  78660 Carnes Circle, La Quinta, CA 92253
Sewfastdesign@aol.com 
760-835-2416



Great to see we are paired for the Sprial swap.
 
I have created all forms of spiral, altho' find the triple a bit thick. I feel it makes a good focal point.
 
Also, you might like the spiral I have made with 3.4mm drops and an unusual pattern of increases and decreases. I will send you a photo soon.
 
What are your favorite colors? What top or dress do you need something made to wear with it? What is your favorite length of necklace?
 
For an idea of some of my work se my site at sewfastbeader.blogspot.com
 
Sewing 4 you soon! Rose Mary
 
It was so funny after the Yahoo Alert, checked it out and we were emailing at the same time.  Very cute. 
I'll keep you posted of the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment