Sunday, May 20, 2012

Visions of Heather Collin's Hindia

Since I had a break and ordered the testing delica's for Lorraines Elly, I decided to work on the Heather Collins' pattern, " Hindia " and came up with an unusual colorway with mat pearls.  Heather's patterns are alway's easy to follow and the intermediate pattern just required a little " thought process".  But otherwise, I think it will be a beautiful first Hindia.


I have changed her original layout and wanted a striking one layer necklace with drops.  I've always found this layout beautiful.  And I have enough left over for a few pairs of earrings.  To make a complete set will require one heck of a 6mm pearl order, but I am like this green and capri blue color combination.

I was fretting that I would have to head to the bead store for Helena Tang-Lims " Four Leaf Clover" for Beading Babes, but the Bead Goddesses were with me.  Found a perfect color combination to work with and I should have that done this week.

Current projects:  Raven's call Loom Amulet Bag, Hindia, Four Leaf Clover, Bead Embroidery necklace and Full Celini Spiral in Silver.

Yeah!  I'm not bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment