Tuesday, March 15, 2016

An addition to the 2nd Annual Bead Peeps - An Angel request...........................

Well - all the goodies have been sent to partner one and I was asked to be an Angel and add a second partner - Sheila Poster.  Absolutley!  My second partner is proficient in Bead weaving and works in a medium where I seldom venture - Geometric Beadwork - Jean Power style.  Not that I do not admire the style of this type of beadwork - I've just never ventured there. 

I find Sheila's blog a very natural expansion of growing into our craft and her curiosity admirable.  Therefore,  she shall have a surprise package coming her way tomorrow - a new style of beading. 

Please take a moment and meet my second partner for the 2nd Annual Bead Peeps Blog Hop:
http://catswithbeads.blogspot.com,  and stay tuned for our reveals. 

Two for one..... yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment