Sunday, February 22, 2015

Bead Peeps Swap N Hop

             Bead Peeps Swap N Hop 2015
                     
Seed Beader Partners  

Catherine
King
Krafty
Max

To follow the posts on our Bead Peeps visit the following link:

Let me introduce you to KraftyMax and please spend a few moments on her blog because it will just
say " Wow! " , they have paired me with a perfect partner.  My reasoning ?  I've been so busy designing that I haven't spent much time marketing myself and this young lady excels at marketing.
Did you know you can post your Blog Posts on Pinterest?  Yep!  Just learned this by spending time learning about KraftyMax.  Yes - a constant reminder of those resolutions. 

We have alot in common as well.  She lives in Jacksonville with her husband after her Navy tour.
My son - Navy.  She Bead Embroider's - I bead embroider .  Colors : Purple, red and green.  That sounds familiar.  And her other love's are Dragonflies and Silver.  

 I already have the perfect selection acquired - just waiting for the perfect clasp and off it shall go.
I'll tease you when it leaves.

Spend a few moments at http://kraftymax.blogspot.com and look to the left.  I am enchantingly impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment