Monday, July 8, 2013

Cabbing " Cabachon" at the St. Lucie Rock and Gem Club....

It had to happen....." The Ladies of the Evening " our Facebook Group that meets Bi-Monthly to Bead, Laugh and just catch up from our hectic schedules ended up taking a Cabachon class at the St. Lucie Rock and Gem Club.  http://www.slcrockandgem.org/

The lovely Hilda Pollack, supreme leader in our trials and tribulations of working with the Rock Saws, Grinders and polishers was actually not overwhelmed with  Deborah Apodaca, Genny Smith, Sarah Clark Bromley and myself and we didn't even require first aid.  

We learned the first night, the progression of how a Cabachon is made.
Thank you for the photo Sarah and then Hilda worked with us both collectively and individually through the
next few weeks as we perfect our cabbing.  She get's a kick out of my comments....Oh Yeah!  I'm beading that.....

Here is a quick photo of Deborah andGenny at the polishing machines.  I just need to obtain a photo of Hilda, Sarah and myself.  :)

But my biggest moment was my first Cabachon.....
Oh yeah!  I'm beading that........

No comments:

Post a Comment