Thursday, June 27, 2013

Introspection.......

Introspection..... a lovely time when one is surrounded by family commitments, travel and work.....then, within a moments notice.  Eureka, a new design pops right into your Mind's Eye.  Currently in North Carolina to be with my sister and brother in law.  He just had both knee's replaced surgically and my sister
had a full load between work and a second job.  I was blessed that I had a weeks vacation where I could
be here to help.  And then of course I could see my father, stepmother and good friends Bebee Goddard and Aryd'ell Hotelling from my Bead Dreams yahoo groups. ( Still working on seeing the friends, part ).  I miss beading and brought my current round robin form for this months rotation.  But, my sister had all of her projects set out for when I had a spare moment.  I'll photograph the ones as they are completed.  :)

In the meantime, while traveling to and from I did finish a few projects.  Our current:

My Favorite Things, Round Robin is now in full swing and I finished my portion of Alexia Lulkerts Seahorse.  The stitch is inspired by " Sherri Serafini's Ripple Effect Cuff".  I just love it and on the Seahorse, it look's like scales.


No comments:

Post a Comment