Sunday, November 11, 2012

Spirit of Bead Embroidery-Reveal One

Reveal One is complete.  In Heidi Kummili " Spirit of Bead Embroidery ", I had challenged myself to complete Heidi's projects and a few examples this year in my own interpretation.  A " Julia and Julia " type of event with each Reveal being blogged as I progressed.

Reveal One is Heidi's " Owl Bracelet " with a few changes of my own based on the product I had on hand.  Of course " Laura Mears" Owl is the center piece of this enchanting bracelet.  I was able to acquire those lovely Natural Bugle Beads and I have already found numerous uses for them.  You will see a few other changes in my completion but I am very pleased with Project One.

This is the book that started it all.........


Please let me know your thoughts and enjoy and of course thank you Heidi and Laura for the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment