Sunday, October 7, 2012

Current Week Happenings...... 10/7/2012

As has become a regular event.....My weeks seem to blend one into the other.  I did receive a photograph from Wendy of the Mid South Bead Retreat Group who finished her Bead Embroidery Cuff.  I have another
Bead Embroiderer and what a wonderful piece.
Wendy's First cuff

Then I received a photo from Deborah. She had finished her Rivoli from our Rivoli class at Beads and Baubles.
And I finished Teapot #2 ( Dian's Teapot ) for the Round Robin " Bad Girls Tea Party ".  I did the embroidery around the face and head.
She seems to be wearing a Renaissance Cowel but she was beautiful.

New projects:  Finishing the Sherry Serafini " Hot Dots Cuff from Bead and Button, August 2012 with my own touches as usual.  I had to use a larger Donut and modifications were required but I am enjoying using sequins both standard and swarovski.   I'll post photo's when she is done.
Then of course:  My first neck piece.... shades of Sherry and Heidi.  :)  very steampunky.
Center Piece
Just a teaser.

And I am awaiting the Selections for Round 7 for Beading babes and I am awaiting the Laura Mears Owl to start my project One of " The Spirit of Bead Embroider".
Speaking of Laura....her ETSY shop opened and I missed one spider I was looking for to go with my Grandmother Spider Loom piece, but I did get the " Black Widow". Huummmm!  Cant wait to see where this one goes.

I have come to the conclusion that my regular employment is interfering with my Bead Work.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment