Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bead Embroidery Necklace by Susan Barrett 
Anne enjoying her first Bead Embroidery 

Catherine and Joann preparing their Lacy's Stiff Stuff

Catherine #2 First Cab placement

Anne's First Cab placement
Jamie Cloud Eakin just had a wonderful review on Facebook for her new book, " Dimensional Embroidery" and they were wonderful enough to post a PDF of Jamie's stitch guide.  Of course, I've downloaded, I love her work.  I finally upload the photo's from class one of Bead Embroidery of Cuffs, such fun.  I am currently finishing the Dicrohic Glass piece cabachon, working on my 3D swap for Candy S. McCullen in Oklahama, a sister in my Bead Dreamz Yahoo group and preparing for a weekend of beading for the Florida Group on the west coast of FL next weekend, Chokolosee            ( Everglades City ) to boot.  I love the group of people I have been blessed to become friends with and spend time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment