Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Bead Adventure......

I just finished the Rasta Bob Marley fish for my eldest son.  It took a day to get those lips right to look like he had just done a " Dude, is it 5 o'clock yet?  Genny Smith and I will be teach the RAW Beauty on the 21st of January at Beads and Baubles in Ft. Pierce.  I just sent her the Bead and Button write up and she was going to spend a few days looking at redoing the pattern in Size 8 Beads to make it easier for class.  I think I might make a Size 8 sample as well.  I have several pieces on the board now and take a look at the Beads and Baubles class schedule for January....http://www.new-bel.com/BeadsandBaubleClasses.html.  I have my Beading a Rivoli this Saturday from 11:00 to 3:00.

The best part is I have the opportunity to meet my hero in Bead Embroidery.  I will be taking the Sherry Sarafini class on the 26th of January, The Beaded Cuff at the Crystal Creations Bead Institute in WPB.  I am sooooooo excited to finally meet her in person.  I am on the waiting list for the Broad Collar, I can only hope that someone cancels and then I will have the opportunity to take both Classes.


http://www.serafinibeadedjewelry.com/index.php.  Take a look at her talent.  This is a dream come true for me.

Genny Smith was kind enough to drop me off Jump Rings for the Spiral Chain at my office in PSL.  I had completed the first kit part while I was in North Carolina and I wished to make the Spiral Chain longer and do another as well.  It is nice making your own Chains instead of purchasing them.  I'll post photos of the new chain maille and Spiral Chain on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment